Friday, November 15, 2013

So I am obviously totally horrible at keeping up with all these daily things.. which is why I don't do the Facebook Thankful posts or 365 in 365 days. Anyway, here's what I have for the pic a day--

Day 5: Advocate


  It's hard to see, but I have a T1D license plate and the green shoe is JDRF. Plus there's a ribbon on the driver's side of the car.


Day 6: Relationship

 Family!

 

Day 7: Blue


Day 8: Organization
Organization? In our life?? HA. Instead I'll give you this -


Walking organized in a parking lot?
(L to R - Olliver, my dad, Charlie, my nephew, Brandon and Emi)

Day 9: Support

Who better to support you than your dad?


Day 10: Exercise
Soccer!

Day 11: Play


Day 12: Work
When you're 4.5, making lemonade IS work!

Day 13: Awareness

 I'm stretching here, I know :P


Day 14: WDD


This was the kids yesterday on World Diabetes Day. They were with Mamo (Maggie Duncan) who took this picture after they made hats!

Day 15: Aler

Ollie with his Blood Sugar Fairy and you can see his Alert bracelet. That's the best I got!

And I'm caught up.. for 3 more hours :P



No comments:

Post a Comment